Friday, August 31, 2012

Changing New Spark Plugs - 58,413 KM

For the past one week the car experiencing some vibration during acceleration. Have no choice but send to Hyundai service center to check the condition. I have to spend one whole day until 6.00pm and wait till the car been check and service.

They have check the whole things through out the day and at last the only problem they foundd was just some Spark Plugs problem. For me I will call lousy techinician because it took so long to rectify the problems. After changing to new one the car run very smooth but I feel unsatisfied because old Spark Plugs just been change when the car went in for the 5th servicing.

During that time (5th servicing) the car kilometer was around 44,661 km. They told me that my car meter shown 58,413 km, so it was over about 14,000 km. Under Hyundai service center policies, a new pack of Spark Plugs when it change will be warranted for the first 10,000 km or 6 months, which ever come first. 

I have no choice but to change the Spark Plugs. Cost me RM 83.20.

Service by : Hon Cheon Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment